Friday, January 13, 2017

Real or not Competences of Morality(?!)

Cecilia looked at brother. “Why is it,” she asked, “that in the movies, in television series, the looser that seems bullied never turns out to be a bad person too. Cause, as everybody knows, the bullied person often is someone who's being bullied for a reason, hardly ever for nothing - even thought those who bully him or her can very likely be assholes too!”

“Why wouldn't it,” he asked her back, “be the bad person that is obvious about being bad that is actually bullied, then? How come, I mean, do real people find it in them to be obvious about feeling sin is adequate for an excuse for being bullied, while in the movies, those portrayed as real, seem adequate to fit in for ever with those who view piety, virtue and so as very good to have!”

“Why don't you ever answer instead of just asking back?!”

“It's because you never ask anything that is worthwhile! Because there's no reason to believe there's a goodness in all of us, but of course the movie stars can't be portrayed as though they weren't supposed to be virtuous models of behaviour, so that they can serve to keep society going! That's why sis! Now I've answered!”

“Cut out that nonsense of trying to pretend the producers of them are just into making our society work! I mean they really want to make the money, don't they?! Now, wouldn't it sell better if they really sorted out the reality of things!?”

“I really can't say they shouldn't believe that would be working for their money, sis. So, actually, you're right! They aught to work on portraying them as being fairly bad people, I guess!”

“I mean how come they don't try to make that way of making money fit in with contributing to a good societal view on what to expect from people?!”

“It's because they don't really have the guts to feel that they are evil! In fact they could all have been bullied themselves! That's what I believe!”

“But how come they don't feel then, that they could make money from portraying themselves as almost not evil, and then they would be just like the rest of us!”

“I don't know, sis! But perhaps that's just because they're not evil in the first place, and then they can't be evil enough to portray it like that!”

“I don't know how they in that case can portray themselves as sophisticated at being wise and robust so that there's no actual reason behind the bullying! Because a liar is after all not an actually good person, and they seem to be into something like lying when they portray themselves as that good!”

“I can't say they aren't very wise, those producers, and besides that, I doubt it that I was right about them being bullied all the rime! Instead, I think now, they are into determining assholes as the ones to be sophisticated against, and not just by joining the bullies or something!”

“I agree. I also suppose you're into lying to me about why they are being bullied, because I don't feel they're actually smart enough, those victims, to be the ones to proclaim that no one, not even they, should be bullied. Instead they keep on suffering and feeling as though they were supposed to be assumed to be superb, and that therefore the bullying that goes on should target others instead of them.”

“Yeah, I agree! But I don't also feel that they're being bullied only because they're bad! I feel they also are bullied because they seem odd or so.”

“It's not really they who are being bullied only because they're odd. And I don't think it even could be the main reason, actually! Because all the bullies I've met seem like smart enough people to figure out that an odd person could be as adequate as a more ordinary one!”

“I can't feel that you're up to a point that actually suits my interests! I mean I'm being bullied, and I don't feel they have any reason to torment me but that I'm alone and that they are many!”

“I suppose you're being bullied for the sole reason that you're pretending to be good all the time! I mean pretentious people are exactly what they're targeting!”

“Then give me a reason to pretend I'm not good, and I'll show them how to be into that bullying isn't an actual triviality to be dealing with!”

“I feel that your not good because you're pretending to be good all the time! I also feel you're not being bullied, because you feel that you're too smart for them, actually. That is, I don't feel you're being bullied, since they can see in you that you're strong inside and that you're not the chicken they have in those they want to victimize!”

“I feel I'm bullied because they want to pretend to be my friends and then they always see our friendship as an inadequacy. I moreover feel that I'm being bullied by those who refuse my friendship because of those fakers that I've already been friends with.”

“Then how come you feel you're being bullied and not just assumed to be a bad person? I mean it's not bullying, really, to pretend as if something about a person one doesn't trust or so.”

“I feel it's bullying in that they pretend I have a reason to believe I'm below them! I also feel it's bullying because they try to pester me about how they feel about me and, as if I weren't their friend or potential friend, in reality, they harass me about being good to the people they don't like!”

“Then how come you keep trying to be good all the time?!”

“It's because I don't have any choice but to try to be good to everybody, because otherwise they would still embarrass me about being sophisticated against their morals, or so-called!”

“ The adequacy for being into a moral is that it's actually worth their while, and thereby they should be into you as the person they aught to judge by standards of sophistication as virtue for them and not as a reason for bullying you!”

“I know! That's why I feel I'm inadequate for them as it seems!”

“What then is your point in feeling that you're worth it by pretending to be superb and virtuous?”

“It's about that I can't sync with them, and not about that I don't have any actual morals! I mean I'm not really pretending for them that I am a a guy of virtue. I just really am that!”

“How come, then, do they pretend, as you say, that you're not actual about it?!”

“It's because they already had the share of the virtues I had for them! Thereby they feel they can be tricking those who don't know that I could become a good friend! And thereby they seem to be good friends themselves, because they also trick them into thinking they had nothing for me, nothing to be grateful of!”

“I thereby see in you a fellow who cannot communicate his will to be into virtue and thereby you are being bullied because they don't see it in you to be able to prove that they could feel better about having you as a friend than not!”

“I see that you're trying to understand what kinds of friends I really did have! Or aren't you into seeing it in me to be a pretender who doesn't seem moral because I wasn't good enough at communicating the virtues that they seem ridiculously and/or arrogantly into pretending I couldn't have?!”

“Okay! But then how come we are supposed to have a friend in that girl Maria, who is that kind of a faker?! I feel she hasn't got, that is, the morals of staying adequate for telling the truth about people. Or didn't you notice how she smiled when she said that guy Tony wasn't into morals and that he had simply tried to see to it that he was a guy to be reckoned with as though he was worth it, but that then he really wasn't!”

“I suppose that Maria is simply about what I feel is really inadequate, then. Do you mean I really aught to take care of not having them as friends who could even potentially be fakers?”

“Yeah, I guess you should be into that about them!”

“I feel I don't have anything to gain by not having them as friends! I feel on the other hand that I do have very much at stake with them! Therefore I have to treat them as my friends until that someone comes along who will break the evil spiral of that they all seem of like lying about me!”

“I can't believe they will ever try to break that spiral, unless you show that they're not really worth your friendship!”

“It's very difficult to break this spiral by myself, sis. And really, I can't believe one must try to understand everybody as evil enough to lie just because others have!”

“Then, bro, I will find it to be said that I shouldn't worry that those bullied always seem to be the ones too innocent to be treated well! Instead I shall see it in them to be the suckers at actually trying to be into something that is really certified as moral, and not dependant on others points of view of some kind!”

“I guess I will never come out of this spiral, since you say to me that I'm just a sucker at certifying morals! It's not really all that it's about, that certifying thing!”

“I know. But I can't feel you're being moral unless I actually know you're certified as it! I'm sorry bro; I really can't help ya'!” With that she ended the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment