Wednesday, December 28, 2016

What a Whore Can Teach Her Daugheter

“I think it's totally fabulous it'd be, to totally be into an all male orgy about that!” Elizabeth said to her mother, who giggled, and answered:

“I think the all-male orgy - except for you, is it? - could be quite a disaster for that smartness you want for saying that they're all trying to pretend they're worth almost any girl!”

Lisa looked stubborn. “Mom, what do you mean, then, that I should be into participating in that all-male stuff that isn't about sex?!”

Her mother giggled again. “It's not worth it to be into a male who wants sex for the purpose of just having it! Because they don't fancy their own instincts as anything lower than what there is to be seen about the fancy you have for their composure. It's not they who should think that you're the one to fancy them, more than the other way around!”

“Then how come I can't even go to a party where they can't resist a woman?!”

Her mother sighed. “I don't believe they would let you be there without exploiting your interests!”

“What's your point then, ma, about for example that party you went to last year, where they paid you to be there?!”

“I don't say I was there for the sake of finding men attractive! In fact I don't find them any more attractive than I find women! It's not I who would be well-paid if I fancied them more than they us!”

“Then how come they want to pretend they are all horny enough to suppose their dicks should be into your ass or something?”

“It's because they don't find themselves to be as ridiculous as they are for it! ... That's why honey! So, actually honey, you need to let me find you a partner for learning how to be smart at leading them on!”

“I find myself to be about finding males attractive in the first place! Can't we skip that lesson and just continue with trying to get at the real resources of our community?!”

She looked at her. “Do you really believe that you can get at those resources without making the men all fancy you?!”

“Yeah, mom, I do! Why shouldn't I?”

“you shouldn't believe you're actually smart enough for a career of that ordinary kind! It's no us! It's not I, nor you, who can manage that!”

Lisa thought about it. “I guess it's not very easy, mom. But I still don't fancy trying to become a whore, and that only, mom! I really don't want it!”

Her mother looked a bit stunned. “I guess I will have to teach you about how I fancy myself for the sake of saying to myself that ... ehm, something like that they all need to know what they need about me!”

Then should we go to that type of feast where there are only women? I guess I might be able to fancy it good enough for learning that stuff!”

Yeah! I guess we could do that! But you now what?! It's not they who will try to show you how they manipulate newcomers! I think they'll try, also, to pretend they're all about finding themselves, and thereby you too, 'good' enough for being into a lesbian atmosphere, and then have you seem ridiculous before men, anyway!”

Lisa thought about this for a while. “Then, ma, how come I can't go to a place where they all are into simply being there for the men!?”

That's because they all want to pretend they're already good enough for them! They're not going to find themselves comfortable with that a youngster tries, perhaps, to steal their potential catches!”

Oh Christ, then, ma! How come, then, they don't seem to be stuck up!? It's not everyone, is it, who would tend to leave them alone with that attitude!? ... Right, ma?”

All they need is to feel that they aren't good enough for those who are stuck up to be the same!”

Oh! So it's enough not to be good enough!?”

Yeah, kind of!”

Then what the fuck! I'll be a case of well-fare or something, and then I'm not good enough - and that's all I need!”

Lisa! Don't pretend it's not I who fixed that stuff about how to survive without them scorning us!”

How do you mean?”

Lisa, without that I fixed that we don't seem poorer than the rest, we would be harassed by them, that's what!”

Lisa looked at her and shook her head. “No, ma, it's not they can't harass me! It's they, and not us, who can pretend we aren't real - or that our problems aren't! At least that guy down the block, Alan or something, he pretends about us that we're not anything but a nuisance for those who appreciate good things in life! And you know what? Even Sonya and her friends also do that a little! Actually, they all do that, only they don't all call me names or so.”

It's not that bad with it to the extent we can have the sex appeal we need for the respect we should have!”

Really?! And then how do you want me to learn that?!”

To begin with, you could change your posture so that those beginning tits of yours show better! Then you can also expose them as virtue, honey, for those who fancy them! That's a beginning, and from that you need some practice!”

No comments:

Post a Comment