Sunday, June 5, 2016

The Superficial Bitches

“It's a witch!” the young boy said about his mom's friend. “It's not okay for us to be associated to her! I feel already that she's cast her spell over how the parents treat us!”

His sister looked hesitantly at him. “You seem to think they all are into witchcraft those old ladies! First it was that old Olga, and now also Beatrice!”

“I feel that those two and a few of the others really must be witches! I feel that you and I, and also our brother, will have to defend our family's safety from - at least this one - and then there's one more I believe is very very bad, and that's Annie Haete! Those two, at the very least, are real bitches - real witches, that is, in sense. I say bitches when I feel like being sort of into that it's superstition after all!”

“I say it's all about superstition to say Ann Haete and the others are real witches! But if you want to go along and say that they're bitchy to an extent that is bad for our family, then go ahead! I'm totally clear on that they seem slyly into that we should be quarreling with each other!”

“Good, sissy, then we can both try to turn the table on them, and get our parents to tell themselves to watch out, because their invisible spells are dangerous and spells like that cannot be extinguished to the extent one doesn't want to realize just how evil they are underneath. ...”

“Oh! There you go again! I told you not to call them bitches because I wanted you to stay away from having a superstitious attitude about it! It's not realistic to say they cast spells! It would be realistic if you had said that they had intimidated or something! I don't know what they do, but I do know it's not that old-fashioned stuff that serves us very well when we will have to explain ourselves! I guess they could be manipulating you into having superstition seem to be the only way to define them, just like they have manipulated our parents into not realizing that they are actually awful!”

“I guess I should call them bitches and then say they have manipulated us as well as them! And I guess they should be defined as the kinds of bitches that really create opportunity for being manipulative, and for getting away with it!”

“... and for seeing to it that they themselves - usually, at least - get the upper hand in those kinds of manipulations!”

“Yeah! ... or perhaps we should say the battle of manipulations that can, at least, eventually arrive when they are there and pretend I'm even immoral for just being pensive or so!”

“Yeah, I guess so!”

“Then how shall we go about,” he asked his sister, “totally exposing them so that our parents will see that they're really harming us?”

She looked thoughtful. “I suppose we don't have any choice but to expose them at that party when they'll all be here! I suppose we could tell our dad then and there how he shouldn't let them seduce him into obnoxiously thinking he would be immature if he did figure about them that they really are bad for us, whom he speaks with tones of care about, and whom he proudly defends our mother's attitudes about!”

“Yeah, I guess, and then I guess we can also tell our mother that her haughtiness is awfully much over us at times, and that perhaps this wouldn't be so, had it not been for Annie Haete and the others!”

“Yea, I guess!”

“I propose, thereby, that we go downstairs when they're there, I say at about ten PM or so! Let's both see to it that we do our homework early that night”

“I suppose then, bro, that we can visit them downstairs and tell them not get involved with those people that are witches, but that we should never, except for rare exceptions call that! ... You must understand, bro, that those rare exceptions are to be real about that we can emphasize that they aren't seen as innocents and we as the ones guilty at least of misconceiving them!”

“Then I propose that we never speak to each other as though we had no notion of that we can at worst be judged like that! I propose that we from here on never speak to witches as though they were not (hiddenly or not) bitches, whom we must emphasize are really awful to be having to do with!”

“Good! Then from here on we will be able to emphasize that Ann Heate not be seen as teh friend of the family that she supposes she is! It's only that from now on we must also emphasize our family name as one that will stay away from those bitches - be they old or young!”

No comments:

Post a Comment