Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Family

“Why,” the mother asked, “do you find it in me to support those enemies of theirs?!”

“It's because,” Julie, one her four children, answered, “there's no point in pretending, otherwise, for you, that they are loyal with us!”

“I agree!” her son Dean said. “And moreover they wouldn't be the one's to be loyal with, even enough for there to be a nuisance for you in that we accuse them!”

The two other siblings seemed to agree as well.

“I support them only to the extent that they are good people! So to the extent you don't support my loyalty to them, then you have an disloyalty towards God and care for Jesus!”

Julie looked at her. She found her to be amusing, or so it seemed. Dean and the two others looked at her, and wondered if she was going to say something. She didn't at first. Instead her brother Charlie asked her: Is it that she talks Jesus you're laughing at, or is it that she's totally wrong about what moral is and that she still keeps on insinuating that even Jesus is with her about this?”

“It's because she speaks Jesus!” Julie answered. “And it's also because she speaks moral as if she really knew what she was up to!”

Charlie looked at her. He couldn't figure out if she by speaking Jesus meant to mention him at all, or to pretend he was even part of the whole conspiracy that he felt their mother had.

Dean also looked at her. He found her to be smart at saying what there was to say, but not smart enough at saying exactly what one should to such a woman as the one they had in their mother.

The forth sibling, Anton, stood for that the mother was sort of with Jesus and sort of with the mentioned enemies. He did not think that Jesus were with those enemies of the people that stood for him. Thereby he concluded that since they didn't stand for Jesus the way he knew his mother to, she must be loyal with them for the sake of an advantage over the sort of people who weren't much of loyal with Jesus.

The mother looked at her four children. She seemed to be indifferent to what they wanted to believe her to be. At the same time, though, she stood there with an air of that she wouldn't be the woman to be anything but well-liked, by anyone - including her children - who cared not to expect the devil's sophisticated attitude to be his or her ally for it. for the sake of seeming innocent she said: “I thereby see in her that she is loyal with Jesus only on the surface! We shall thereby from here on dismiss her from most of our family loyalties with her!”

Dean looked at Julie, then he said: “I can't see much of a reason to be disloyal with her just for that!”

“Me neither!” Anton said.

Charlie looked at the two of them, then said: “I will be loyal with my family, but not with the parts of it that speak ill of the rest of us.”

The mother looked at them and sighed with an air of grandiloquence. She also radiated something of love for her family. It was not until she smiled that the four siblings understood where she was coming from: “I cannot see in my family that they have as much loyalty with God as I have! I can, though, see in them that they do not care for caring for idolatrous people. It seems, perhaps, that I wold be the one to care too much for such people?! But what I have in them is not to see me as a believer in masses of different loyalties, but to view me as a friend of their loyalties to that I can lead them to become Christian some day.”

Julie sighed. “Mom! You don't have to be Christian in order to be well-liked among them! It is not they who will be happy when they one day discover you have simply been trying to lead them into Christianity! They will not be loyal with Christ! They are as heathen as the people of the sunshine route of the Quat-Evinhoe constitutional establishment!”

The mother looked at her and answered: “I will have nothing to do the people of Quat-Evinhoe! But I will, I assure convince some of these new friends to eventually become Christian! They will, I assure you, love Christian ideology just as much as we all should be doing by now, because I have seen it in them that they are almost as Christian as Dean and his friends.

Dean looked at the others. “I cannot see why they all seem to be faking that they are about as I! I cannot see in them that they are anything better at being a Christian than those people who never see any light at all when they are ... on the other side!”

Charlie and Anton exchanged glances for a few moments, then Anton said: “I don't get it! Firstly you,” he indicated his Dean and his mother, “stand for seeming Christian in the sense that you stay loyal with being clear on what is morally smart in sense of authority! Secondly you tend to pretend that I am not loyal with the notions of being moral, just because I'm not as impressive about it! Thirdly you look at Julie as sort of not to be viewed as smart at being distinct and pronounced at what she is of clear on what is real and what isn't! But then you also pretend I am not to be seen as clear on what is smart for us all to be apparent and evidently sincere about - and that without me being disloyal with my family or anything that we all want to be presented as!”

His mother looked at him and answered: “It is not to our benefit to seem loyal with seeming responsibility for seeming clarity of sincerity! It is not to our benefit to pretend to be loyal with just about anything that is clear on seeming adapted enough to standards of love and understanding! It is not to our advantage to pretend as if something about those who are subordinate as if they were good enough to be seen as anything but parsimoniously into faking that they are worthy of our attention!”

Julie looked up :”Now I finally get that part! You seem to be good enough for worthiness of superb quality! But that's just because you don't view worthiness as much else than power or at least the ability to empower oneself to seek obvious worths in one's vicinity and so.”

Charlie looked at the mother and said: “Perhaps you then can understand that I also am within the vicinity of worths for the sake of seeing in oneself that one is of value that is unbreakable! Perhaps you and the others,” he looked at his siblings, “can find in me to be of worth to you! The sense it makes to fake that I am not moral is what it seems to be that goes with the notion of them to be the assumptions about worth that we should want to get into contact with!”

Anton looked at Charlie and then their mother. “If you really feel we are not to be viewed as sincere unless we are of value for those who take for granted we are not Christian, then how come we all should to tend to unfrock Julie and perhaps others of us? How come we aught to be a family that unfrocks just about anyone except those who are not Christian for the sake of Christianity?!”

His mother looked at him and said: “It's not in your business to be regarding them as none-Christians! It is in our business to care for morals in the sense that wakes the Christian spirit in them all! Thereby I declare it to be nonsense that you all should be distrusting me about my value for this family for the sake of reassuring ourselves against those who find themselves not to be part of Christ's faith! I declare, thereby, there be no discussion about your sister! And I declare there be no further responsibility towards her!”

Julie looked at her mother as if for the first time. Then she stated: “I should have said this to begin with: I is not true that my mother is ever a good-hearted woman! And I should have shown that she wasn't, even for our neighbours! Now that you are pretending that I aught be excommunicated, now that you pretend I'm something of a misfit, now you have really showed who is the bad person of our family!”

Her three brothers looked at her. After a while Charlie spoke. “It isn't, of course, only one person who is the devil of a given context! It is she, not we, who should, though, be seen as the bad person who wants to excommunicate someone for tending to obstruct Jesus from emphasizing his existence so very much! So, I look at the situation and it becomes clear that she is the bad person among us who doesn't even care to excommunicate those who never see Jesus as their superior in the first place! Now how come you, mom, want to see her as worse than that?!”

“There isn't any way to view Jesus as a smart person if one doesn't excommunicate at least those close to oneself to the extent they don't pertain to that being a moral thing to view Jesus as!” With that she ended the discussion by saying: “From now on we shall not anymore say to one another that there are any notions of there not being Christ, not unless there is reason to believe unbelievers will, if we chose not to, learn, sooner or later, how to believe!”

She left them to themselves by going upstairs. The three brothers looked at their sister and Anton said: “I guess this sort means you are to be viewed as not with us anymore! I wonder if she is going to fake that you need to be treated at a correctional facility or something!”

Julie looked at him. “I guess they, she and dad, sooner or later will! That is, if they don't immediately, I think they will when they find that I still can be talking to for example you!” With that she left her three brothers and went upstairs to her room, carefully avoiding having to face her mother on the way there. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment